Emmanuel Ozigi Director
areas of expertise
- A strategist, designer and a development expert,
- Accredited training consultant,
- Human resources management
- Design and develop social safety net programmes for the vulnerable poor,
- Design and develop strategies for compensation of displaced persons and livelihood programs
- Design and develop training modules ( identifying knowledge, skills and competence gaps) and capacity building programmes
- Design and develop financial reporting frame work for Multi-sectorial government and agencies,
- Design and develop Integrated Financial Economic Management Information System,
- Budget diagnosis, Budget design, planning, execution and monitoring, Budget Classification and Chart of Account ( BC& COA)
- Socio-Economic and Financial Analysis ( poverty mapping and profiling, poverty index, social safety net, Community and Citizens score card, GDP calculation, NEEDS, SEEDS, & LEEDS, Merger and Acquisition, Loan Syndication, etc).
Emmanuel is a Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Management Accountant, and a Financial Economist with over twenty years of post-graduation qualification and experience. He has degrees in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics and Business Administration at Masters Level. His core specialisation is in Financial Economics. Other qualifications are in; Project Management, Human Resources Management, Financial Market Advisory, Trend Analysis, information security, System Audit and Control.
Emmanuel has worked in the public and private sectors in Nigeria and at international level. He has worked as a long term expert with the European Union programme for twelve years with specific expertise in governance reform programme and capacity building. He has good experience and working knowledge of public and private sectors all over the six geo-political zones of Nigeria, Sub-Sahara African countries, South Africa, Middle East, United Kingdom and Continental Europe.